Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jack-a-Nory


Here is the latest. I wanted to create a collage for the boys' room that incorporated their obsession with construction machines.

The divider line in the road is made up of a Mother Goose rhyme that says:

"I'll tell you a story
about Jack-a-Nory
and now my story's begun;
I'll tell you another
about his brother
and now my story is done."

I am thinking about moving my "art studio" (i.e. cluttered small corner of the garage) into the computer room. Wondering if I will like working upstairs... there is plenty of storage space in the office which would be very helpful. I also want to have a place for the boys to work alongside me, so I have to make some little diagrams and test the space that way. Ideas anyone? Email me photos of your own creative space if you have one! juneberryblue@gmail.com

1 comments:

The Emersons said...

Oh My Gosh, You are so creative! I LOVE this one of the boys room and the one of Kelsey is so gentle and soft. I wish I had some "creative space" to share with you but in my tiny home, the creativity is actually "Making space" Haha! I love your blog and always look forward to seeing what is on it next! Love you! Shell