Stand at the crossroads and look. Ask for the ancient paths, ask for the good ways and walk in them and you will find rest for your soul. Jeremiah 6:16
· I value consistent time spent with God free from distractions as well as constant communion with Him.
· I value prayer, study, quiet, nature.
· I value spending time together as a family.
· I value fostering opportunities to create lasting memories in order to build a strongly connected family.
· I value creating a home of beauty, health, safety, inspiration and comfort where each person who enters is relaxed and restored.
Personal Development Life:
· I value imparting my love of art, creativity and music to the boys, especially as an outlet for stress and emotions.
· I value solitary time to read and create.
· I value challenging myself including recognizing and changing my own unhealthy habits.
Pace in Life:
Set your mind on things above; not on things on the earth. Col. 3:2
· I value balance and simplicity different from the frantic pace around me.
· I value boundaries, margin, intentionality and time for reflection.
· In parenting, I value raising and training our boys according to God’s will.
· I value instilling a joy for seeking Him and His will.
· I value educating at home using gentle and inspiring methods.
· I value faithfulness, authenticity, transparency and balance in friendship.
· I value having a few close friends to “do life” with.
· I value being available as a resource and mentor to those around me.
· I value having a healthy and strong body so I am able to live out my values in all other areas.
· I value tithing, giving, and being wise stewards of our finances.
· I value living simply and not extravagantly.
· I value using our home to minister to others.
· I value using my spiritual gifts to glorify and honor God- admin, leadership, discernment, giving and hospitality.