Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another One of THOSE Days...

We seem to be having a string of difficult days around here...I decided we would take a couple weeks off school while we were in the process of moving my grandparents to san diego, but I think that plan backfired. It seems I do better and have more energy with a bit more structure to my day. The boys seem to handle life and each other better then too.

So today at nap I determined I would do something restorative for myself. I went back an art project that has been in progress for many moons. I can't wait to show it to you, but I can't yet. Because it's for a dear friend and she should be the first one to see it. But I like it. I think. It's always hard after the fact to evaluate one's own work. I think that must be one reason that many actors never see their own completed films. The joy is in the process of creating, being inspired and hoping to be inspiring. So, get out there and create something! Do something restorative for yourself. Your family will thank you. :)

0 comments: